My favourite looks from the Valentino Pre collection 🙂 Just because:
1. Lace- everyone that knows me knows my wardrobe is 70% lace
2. Fringe- Who doesn’t love a bit of fringe? especially leather fringe, the perfect way to add edge to any look. Can I just point out that look 1 gives me life….especially the updated fringe skirt.
3. Black and lots of it- I don’t do colour, I know this because most of the colourful items I own still have their tags on.
4. Poncho- I just bought a lovely poncho with a fringed edge from French Connection and I haven’t been able to put it down, so, say YES to the poncho.
5. Bohemian Chic- because I was a gypsy in my former life.
Take a look at the full collection here: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2016/ready-to-wear/valentino-pre.